Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Name

Jesper is a name that my parents gave me after the famous Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik.

I really like my name because it’s not too complicated and it is also easy to pronounce. Although I find my name interesting, there is one thing I really hate about it: People call me Jasper because that’s not the way my name is pronounced, and in my opinion “Jasper” just sounds weird.

Although I hate that, I still really like my name because not a lot of people are called Jesper, spelt with an “e”. Also, I find it cool to have the same first name as the best ever Swedish golfer. If I ever had the chance to change my name, I don’t think I would, because my name is really special to me.


I hope that in the future everyone will call me Jesper, but other than that? I love my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment