Monday, September 12, 2011

Me in 3

Pepsi- My cat

I went to the SPCA shelter to adopt a kitten, and I looked around but there wasn’t any cat I really liked. After about 10 minutes looking around, I saw a litter of kittens just getting handed in by two people. I put my finger in the cage and all the kittens hissed at me except for one kitten that went up to my finger and played with it, so I knew I had to have her. I named her “Pepsi” because my favorite drink is Pepsi. She represents me because she’s my pet and I really like her.



I got my plasma T.V when I was 6 years old and I still have it. At the time, my best friend had just gotten a plasma T.V and I got really jealous. My parents noticed that and after two or three months during my birthday I came home from my party, and all of a sudden I found a huge plasma T.V hanging on the wall in my room. The rest of that week I was staring at it and hardly ever got out of my room. My plasma T.V represents me because I love to watch Movies and T.V shows.

My green bouncy ball

My green bouncy ball is about 45 years old, because my grandma bought it for my dad before he was born and my dad had it for ten years until my dad’s brother was born. He had it for about ten years, and then my dad’s youngest brother was born and it was passed down to him. After that my cousin who is eight months older than got it, and I was born. We lost it when we were playing one day, and it wasn’t for three years until my cousin’s dog found it under a bunch of flowers in my grandparents backyard. After two or three months, my other cousin was born, and then we agreed that we would cut into the three pieces. I played with it for a long time after that and about five months ago my third cousin was born so we made it into four pieces. Now all of us have a piece of it. My bouncy ball means a lot to me because there is a lot of history to it and I’ve had a lot of fun with it. My ball also represents me because it’s my favorite color and I like things that bounce.

If I didn’t have these three things I probably would not be like I am today. All of these three things mean the most in the world to me and I hope I will never loose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment