Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Remember

When Mr. Taylor Mali visited our school he assigned us with homework, it was to think of memories from a long time ago.

I remember when I was two a goat ripped my shoe off of my foot and ran away with it.

I remember when I was four that I lost my favorite football and I stressed out, but finally I found it in my room.

I remember the first time I went swimming, I bit my dad’s arm and ran away, until he caught me in the end.

I remember when I sat on and rode a Great Dane, and I thought it was my personal horse.

I remember when I was being really annoying to my mom she spat on my face.

I remember the first time I played badminton I broke my racket by accident.

I remember when I wanted a fish and my parents gave me a pencil, and since it could float in water I thought it was a fish.

I remember the first time I was on an airplane, I screamed and cried the whole flight.

I remember when I was little I always had to watch the band KISS otherwise I wouldn't eat.

I remember when I was four my cousin was born, I played with him all the time and then on the way home I asked my dad where I can get a baby, and my dad lied and said McDonalds, so I begged if I could go there the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment