Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ancient Egyptian Pharohs





Why do you think Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs created monuments?


I think one of the reasons why they created monuments is to worship their ancestors and gods. Another reason is that they made the monuments to show and prove that they were truly amazing. It also shows their cultures as in which gods the pharaohs believed in. I think they also created monuments so that when they die they will still be remembered.


What monuments in our society are similar?


A lot of monuments are similar such as the twin towers which was created a few years ago and it was created to make Malaysia more popular and boost their economy, and it was the tallest building in the world for a short period of time. There are a lot of other examples and the Twin Towers is just one of them.


What did you learn from your preparation (for your presentation) in addition to the presentations of others?


I learned that the pharaohs are all very unique in their own way and that none of them were normal. I also learned that Hatshepsut was the first female Pharaoh. The final thing is that I learned at least one thing about, Ramses II, Cleopetra, King Tut, and Khufu because of the other groups.


What is your analysis of your performance?


My analysis for my performance is that I could have gotten a bit more information and I could have fooled around a little less and instead focus on my work harder. I think we did well on the imovie although we could have prepared ourselves better. Overall my analysis is that I did an exceptional job even thought I could have improved my work more.





No comments:

Post a Comment