Friday, November 5, 2010

A Reflection of my Literature Circle

How did your groups discussion helped your understanding of the novel?

The groups discussion helped my understanding of the novel. For example the passage that Gerald read made me think of the book in a completely different way. Tyler's passage was very interesting too because I think of the passage he read as an unimportant passage but then I realized it was very important. 

What are the connections that you made during your discussion?

My first connection was that my moms dad got divorced and that relates to Jacobs mom divorcing his dad. My second connection was that when my dog got run over by a car my family and I ran down to check on him as soon as my maid contacted us which relates to when Jacob's mom got driven over by a car and he rushed to the emergency room.

Predictions

My prediction is that Jacob will move to the Kenyan bush with his dad but his dad will be a little bit disappointed because he had no idea. I also think that Jacob will be in a lot of dangerous journeys.   

No comments:

Post a Comment