Monday, October 18, 2010

Mudskipper

Today was a very peaceful in the mangrove plantation compared to yesterday when this big giants attacked. They say they want to help by planting mangroves and I thought they are helping the environment it cant be that bad... It was the worst day of my life including that day when the massive white cold stuff came down from the sky and attacked us.

I was going down to my house when i heard boom boom boom! I thought not two days in a row give us a little bit of space. It was too late their raid had begun. It was a very dramatic and fatal day for me  it was a extremely hot and suddenly I saw a huge shadow stalk me. I was praying for him not to fall but it was too late.

I opened my eyes and i saw he had missed me by an inch. A million thoughts rushed to my head and I thought I  was the ultimate survivor. Compared to yesterday today was much more excitboom!

No comments:

Post a Comment