Friday, November 19, 2010

reflection on Literature circle

 My partner for this literature circle was Tyler. Last week Tyler and I worked on a collaborative literature together on the book Thundercave these are the benefits of working with a classmate, challenges and obstacles which I overcame (tried to overcome) and also the new understandings I gained about the novel.

The benefits of working with a classmate.

 The benefits of working with a classmate was that you had an extra person to give you feedback and also give you some extra ideas. Another benefit is that there is someone else to correct your work incase if you spelled something wrongly or if your grammar is incorrect.

Challenges / obstacles which you overcame (tried to overcome)

One obstacle that I overcame was that I had to tell my partner if it would be okay to switch somethings and another challenge, was that I did not want to let my partner down because otherwise he would get a bad grade because of me. A huge obstacle that I tried to overcome was to not get distracted in any way so I could focus clearly on doing a good job on my literature circle.

New understandings that you gained about the novel

A new understanding that I gained about the novel is that it turned out to be completely the opposite of what I had predicted was going to be about. Another understanding that I gained from the novel was that there was a huge variety of new words I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment