Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grade 6 Reflection

1. What piece of work and learning are you most proud? Explain.

My piece of work that I am the most proud of is a quiz, on anicent mesopotamian empires. We were quizzed on the four main empires in anicent mesopotamian, Assyrian, Akkadian, Neo Babylonian, and Babylonian.

What were your greatest challenges? Explain.

My greatest challenges were when we were doing literature circles. Especially when we had to choose our questions and we had to make our own response. Although I have improved in literature circles, occasionally I still get stuck on choosing the question sometimes.

Reflecting on your growth this year, what did you learn about yourself as a learner?

I learned that I am a kinestethic learner, which means I work best when the teacher explains what to do to me and I don't have to read in a book or sheet to learn and know what to do.

My behavior at the moment is most probably satisfactory because sometimes I fool around but mostly I don't. My participation in class is also probably satisfactory because sometimes I'm to lazy to participate 100% in class activities. My organization used to need a lot of help but now I have started to become quite organized, it is fine for sure. My effort level is up and down but overall I usually give around 100%.

A goal for me in 7th grade is to improve in literature circles. Another goal for me is to get a consistent grade in classes and not to experience such big grade falls.

I have nothing else to say to my seventh grade teachers, but something I have to say to the class of 2018 is don't rush or skip steps, in the end you will be missing something and eventually you will end up just where you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment