Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogpost Comments (Blog Post #3)

I commented on Khairi's two fascinating blog posts.

The First Blog Post

Your blog post really helped me understand the book in different ways because I did the same question as you but your answer is really different to mine. You helped me understand a lot from your example of the slaves because that is very similar to how Jonas or anyone in his community can just as easily be slaves as opposed to being the receiver of memories. This post is very interesting and makes me think of things from a different point of view.





The Second Blog Post

This blog post helped me understand the novel better by giving a very interesting answer to why you think the giver said that people would be afraid to make their own decisions. I especially enjoyed your connection between playing a game you have not played before and making decisions on your own. What you said was very true, and one of the things I learned from it was that they are scared that they will make a mistake which they will regret, but as we know it mistakes are just a part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment