Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New Blogpost, New Start

2010 has been phenomenal and now we are in 2011, a brand new year. I have new resolutions which I hope will change me and my lifestyle. Two of my resolutions which I want to complete the most are to speak Spanish fluently, and to get a lot more organized, so I will see an improvement in my lifestyle and my work. In the next paragraphs I will explain how and why I'm going to complete these resolutions.


I would like to learn to speak Spanish because I think it is a very interesting and fascinating language. I would also like to learn Spanish because they have a very amazing culture. I would like to learn more about it and I would like to learn to speak the language. Learning Spanish will come in handy because these days I have noticed that a lot of people can speak it. I would like to be able to communicate with different people in various languages. Those are the main reasons why I would like to learn Spanish, and that is why this is one of my new year resolutions.


My second resolution is to become more organized. To become organized will help me in over a thousand things. Here are the three reasons which I find the most important. Being more organized can help me improve my school work which will help me reach higher standards. Becoming more organized can also help me improve my lifestyle in a huge variety of ways from having lower stress levels to making it easier to finish my work so I do not leave it to the last minute. The thing that will affect me the most if I become more organized is that my work will have a certain quality which I can't say,"I could have done a lot better" and instead I can say,"I'm proud of my work and this is truly the best quality work I am capable of doing". That is mostly why I would like to become more organized.

Part Two

Each Christmas I go to a small town in southern Sweden and this Christmas was not different. This year I had the best Christmas I have ever experienced because I got to go skiing for the first time, and there was tons of snow, but one of the absolute best moments was that I got to see my favorite hockey team play live. Even though I got to do all those great things my favorite part of this Christmas was the presents, mostly because I got almost all the things I wanted for Christmas. I hope that all of my Christmases will be as good as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment