Sunday, August 8, 2010

My life

Hi, I'm Jesper.  I come from Sweden and I'm 10 years old.  I have lived in Malaysia for 6 years but before that I lived in Taiwan for 4 years.  I like to play soccer and basketball.  My favorite soccer team is Chelsea and my favorite basketball team is the LA Lakers.

The last three books I have read were Artemis Fowl & Time Paradox by Eoin Golfer.  I also read Scorpia & Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz.  I like to read all adventure books.

The last movie I saw was in Sweden this summer, the movies name was Farsan which means Dad in English and it was a very funny movie.

One of my academic goals this year is to improve my Spanish.

One of my social goals for this year is to make a lot of new friends and to be a nicer person.

My favorite vacation memory is watching Kiss Live with my two uncles in Stockholm Stadium.  I enjoyed it because I had never seen Kiss performing live before and that was my lifetime dream which I got to experience it!

The five adjectives that I would describe myself are sporty, young, neutral, calm, and curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment