Monday, September 17, 2012

Football and Gummy Bears











I am from football
I
from toy trains and curious george.
                       I am from whole days of listening to Kiss.
                        from the big 99.
                       I From playing with toy drums for hours until they would eventually break.
I am the cold north and Formosa
the cold country side
as quiet as it can be.
I am from years of “Goal!!!!! Henrik Larsson”
from replays of Spiderman over and over again.

I am from daim chocolate, and swedish meatballs.
From hatching plans to steal gummy bears from the kitchen
I am from chugging down bags of m&ms.
I am from happiness
from “var alltid ärlig”.
I am from two opposites.
from two hardworking grandparents
one a train driver
one a carpenter.

I am from the beautiful game.

No comments:

Post a Comment